How many tyres does your business fleet get through per year? Now multiply that number by your average business lease term! We understand that tyres can be expensive to replace, especially when running a business fleet of cars and vans.
For a fixed monthly rental, your Business Contract Hire agreement with selecting maintenance will provide our standard service including our tyre policy, giving you even greater control over your fleet management costs.
What are the benefits?
- Fixed costs – It’s included within your monthly rental (excluding Damaged tyres)
- Peace of mind - Use of our controlled, accredited supplier network
- Convenience - Mobile tyre replacement available at your home, workplace or on an appointment basis
- We fit premium brand tyres including Bridgestone, Dunlop, Goodyear and Pirelli, at our approved suppliers, under our tyre policy.
- We replace all damaged tyres and any tyres with a tread depth of 2mm or less across the central 3 quarters of the tread band (the legal minimum is 1.6mm).
- To make life a little easier we can also offer a mobile tyre replacement at your driver’s home or office.
How do I arrange for tyres replaced or repaired?
If your business vehicle needs a tyre replacement or repair, your driver will simply need to call DriverLine to locate their nearest tyre centre. Alternatively, we can send a mobile unit to your driver if they prefer. Your driver will need to provide details of the size and type of tyre you need repaired or replaced.
Please note that the size of front and rear tyres can differ on some vehicles. All of the information you need can be found on the side wall of the tyre.